quarta-feira, 13 de novembro de 2013

First steps

I started study Python on Coursera since September, and was just doing exercises. But I was looking for learn more deeply and I didn't knew how. Then my husband told me about OPW (Outreach Program for Women). Initially, I wasn't confident that I could be part of this program, because I don't have much technical skills with python and other things required for work.
But I started to read about each project and one of them caught my attention:
Geolocalized Tasks Plugin. It required that you learn about Python3, GTK3  and a basic knowledge of GeoClue2 and libchamplain.
We (me and my husband) started to talk with the mentor of this project, Parin, a guy who is always ready to help with doubts to know more about the project, difficulties and another problems. At this time, I became more confident about, at least, try learn something.  :-)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário